Android Fax App
How to Send a Fax in Minutes with Your eFax Android App
Experience the fastest and most convenient way to receive, sign and send faxes with eFax® using your Android phone or tablet.
Send a fax in minutes with a convenience that is difficult to match, save time, save cost and Fax with ease using eFax. Ditch the inconvenience of being attached to a phone cord, faxing equipment, or shared faxing facility.
Go with the freedom of faxing right from your Android phone.
Why Faxing From Your Android Phone is Important
Many industries still trust faxing as the safest means of sending documents that require a high level of privacy to their business partners. For example in the medical field, a lot of documents are still sent via fax because of privacy concerns, in the real estate industry, faxing documents is a norm especially as it requires signatures and confirmation that need immediate action. No matter what profession you are in, you would always need to fax documents to your business partners.
As a business professional that is always on the go and mobile, being able to fax with your mobile phone is very important to you. Most business decisions that are dependent on your ability to quickly respond by fax cannot wait till you get home or find the nearest faxing machine, that is why you need to be able to fax from your phone. If you want to quickly send a fax in minutes with your Android phone, having a quick and easy eFax android app for use is the way to go. Here are reasons why faxing from your Android phone is important
- Provides a quick and prompt way to send your faxes without the need to use a physical faxing machine
- Helps you accept fax and respond quickly while on the go
- Removes the need for equipment, paper and phone line.
- Gives you the flexibility of working from anywhere you are without having to rush to a nearby faxing machine to send a fax
- Provides other options like fax by email, scan to fax, etc.
Features of the eFax Android App
The eFax Android app is designed to help you overcome the limitation of today’s fax machine and make faxing much easier than you can imagine. It combines the security of faxing with the flexibility of being able to fax on the go. The eFax Android app is specially designed to enable you to send your fax from your Android phone or from your tablet. Here are the various features of the eFax Android app.
Send a Fax
You can send a fax in minutes from your Android phone or tablet without needing to be connected to a fax machine. You can also receive a fax via email while on the go.
Fax on the go from anywhere
Quickly send faxes with a few taps
No more looking for a fax machine to use
Whether you’re on the road, at home or in the office, the Android fax app gets your time-sensitive documents such as invoices or contracts delivered fast.
Sign a Fax
For documents that require your signature, the eFax Andriod app allows you to sign your signature on the document and also stores it for future use so you don’t have to repeat it each time. To do this, simply sign your signature on a piece of paper and take a photo and store it in your eFax files. When you need to use it you simply drag and drop it on the document you need to sign. You can also use the eFax app electronic signature to sign by swiping your finger across to sign the document.
Sign fax documents anytime, anywhere
Save signatures for later use
No printing or scanning required
When a signature is required and you need to turn paperwork around fast, look no further than your Android phone or tablet with the eFax app.
Take a Photo and Fax
eFax Android app allows you to take photos of your documents, the picture taken can be signed and sent as soon as you finish. You don’t need a scanning machine either because the eFax Android app has replaced it.
No need to find a scanner to use
Photos automatically compress to send easily
Works with phone and tablet cameras
Even when dealing with physical documents, you don’t need any extra equipment. Just point, shoot and fax!
Do you need to share your files? don’t worry the eFax android app is well integrated with cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox, and other third-party cloud storage files. Your files can be easily shared with anyone you want within seconds.
No extra steps to fax files from cloud storage
Save time with easy access
Avoid moving files around
Attaching documents to send by fax has never been easier.
Store Faxes Online
Want instant access to the fax you sent or received? your eFax Android app keeps a record of all your faxes for the life of your account. You can access them at the tip of your fingers, you can also tag the fax that you want to check out later. Being able to access your fax means that you have information when you need it.
Faxes are stored for the life of your account
Tag faxes to easily search for them later
No limit on the number of faxes saved
Having important faxes at your fingertips can be invaluable when you need to refer to a document during a meeting or phone call.
How to Send a Fax With Your Android Phone
Using your Android phone to fax your documents makes it easy for you to communicate with your clients as soon as you need to, it is also fast easy and convenient not to mention less stressful. Using the eFax app to send your documents will not only deliver your fax within minutes right from your palms but with the flexibility that is difficult to match.
Steps to Sending a Fax Using the eFax Android App
To send an eFax from your android phone here are the steps you need to follow:
- Download the eFax app from your Google play store on your Android phone or tablet.
- Fill in your details; your names and email and be assigned an instant fax number.
- Add your credit card details, you will only be charged when your trial period expires, trials are usually one month long.
Once you have created your eFax account as the steps above details, you are ready to send your fax- To send your fax, here is what you need to do:
- Go to the eFax app menu and tap compose fax to start your first fax, you may also use the compose icon at the bottom right corner of the app to start your fax composition.
- Create a cover page for your fax, if you desire, if not, simply add the fax number to which you are sending the fax.
- Attach the fax from any of these options on your phone; eFax files, camera, gallery, Google Drive or Dropbox as required. Once the eFax is attached, you can click the send button to send your fax.
- Once your eFax is sent, you will receive an email in your inbox, confirming that the eFax has been delivered to the recipient. Your eFax is also stored in your Sent box for future reference.
How to Fax by Email on Your Android Phone
- Follow the steps above to create your eFax account.
- Open the email used for creating your eFax account.
- Attach the files you want to fax from your phone.
- Add a cover page for your fax and hit send, the app converts your email to fax and sends it out.
Advantages of Using eFax Android App
- Downloadable from your Google play store.
- Get an Instant toll-free fax number and even a local fax number .
- Available when you need it.
- Access to stored files, files can be shared and signed, all within the app, with no extra equipment.
- Enhanced security of your document.
- Saves you money.
- Send faxes in any document format( PDF, JPEG, Docs).
Problems the eFax Android App Solves
- Unavailability of a nearby fax machine.
- Being attached to equipment just to send a fax.
- Lack of flexibility in sending and receiving fax on the go.
- Waste of funds in procuring paper for your fax machine.
- Lack of privacy due to a shared fax machine.
If you need a faxing application that is at the click of a button, you want it mobile, you want to control your privacy, you want your customers happy with you and you want flexibility, on-the-go and ready to use at any time, the eFax Android app is the way to go.
Print faxes over WiFi
Add notes to your fax
Access phone’s contact list