To stay ahead of the competition in today’s economy, it is essential to cut wasteful expenses with a lean and focused organization that makes customers feel good about doing business with you. Consumers are seeking environmentally sound products and giving preference to businesses that consider their impact on the planet. That’s why switching from a wasteful fax machine to online faxing will not only save you money, it could give you the edge that makes customers choose you over the competition.
Let’s look at some of the major benefits of faxing online
1. Convenience: With an Internet fax service such as eFax®, you can easily send and receive faxes from anywhere in the world. There is no need for a fax machine, paper, or ink toners. And now with mobile apps, you can easily send, sign and/or receive important documents from your own mobile phone.
2. Going Green: Not only are you able to save time and space by cutting out fax hardware, Internet fax benefits the environment too. Working online cuts down on the usage of paper, and allows you to store past faxes electronically, eliminating the need to print out a copy for future records.
3. Storage: A clunky fax machine takes up desk or counter space. This problem minimizes greatly with an Internet fax service, as all you need is a working email address. No need for the desk or counter space taken up by an outdated machine.
4. Scalability: A fax service like eFax scales from home office workers to small, medium and enterprise businesses. Many Internet fax plans have very high limits, or no limits at all, regarding number of faxes associated with the service. This makes it on par with traditional fax, but with the added benefit that one single rate (whether it be monthly or yearly) covers all faxes. Plus, the service is accessible to all staff, at any location, without necessitating the purchase of more machines and materials.
5. Affordability: Many businesses are finding that an Internet fax service is far more cost-effective than buying and maintaining a fax machine and its associated phone line.
6. Easy to Use: We are all quite familiar and comfortable with using email and other online means of communications. Online fax works in a way that’s intuitive for users familiar with email and the web.
7. Fast Set Up: No software or hardware to install, no second phone line needed, and no paper jams holding you back.
8. Progressive: Staying competitive requires staying up with the latest technologies. Internet faxing fits into that category and takes your business to the next level.
Take advantage of the many benefits of eFax. Sign up today!