Table of Contents
Welcome to the World Of Wireless Faxing
Send and receive faxes in minutes.
Faxing With a Wireless Fax Machine
You may believe you can send wireless faxes via WiFi using an all-in-one printer. These are commonly owned by offices and individuals at home. These do have fax capability, but the wireless element of most wireless fax machines is, in reality, no more wireless than the way it connects to your computer.
The fact your computer connects to the machine via WiFi is what makes it wireless. You will still need to plug your machine into a phone jack if you want to fax via a WiFi printer. Wirelessly faxing from a printer is only possible without a phoneline connection if you connect via a cellular network.
- GSM fax machines are available that function via T-Mobile or AT&T networks
- CDMA machines working through the Sprint and Verizon networks
What Are The Downsides of Physical Fax Machines?
- Your fax machine itself
- Ink and/or toner
- The additional cellular account it will run on
Fax from Your Computer over WiFi
Instead of relying on a stationary (and bulky) fax machine, go paperless and start sending WiFi faxes via an online fax service. You can use services such as eFax, which allow you to receive faxes directly to your email inbox or via an online portal. You can even receive faxes and send a fax from Gmail.
Using Your Cellphone to Send a Wireless
How to Get Started Sending Wireless Faxes
Get started sending online faxes today when you sign up for eFax now. It’s the most affordable and convenient way to send faxes wirelessly.
Can You Fax via WiFi?
Can You Send a Fax From A Wireless Printer if You Don't Have a Phone Line?
How Do I Send WiFi Faxes?
- Create your eFax account and log in online
- Click the “Send a Fax” button
- Fill in the name and fax number of the recipient
- Attach your documents. You can use up to 10 per transmission
- Type out any message you want to send. This will show on the fax cover sheet
- Finally, click “Send Fax,” and you’re done
- Draft a new email and address it to your recipient’s fax number, followed [email protected]
- Add your attachments. You can have up to 10Type out your message—which will appear on the fax cover sheet—in the body of the email
- Hit send
What Functionality Do You Have Sending Wireless Faxes via Cellphone?
What Is Print to Fax?
To get started faxing online, sign up for eFax now. It’s the most convenient, affordable way to get started with wireless faxes.