Send and receive faxes in minutes.
Table of Contents
Sending a Fax Using Office (Microsoft) 365
eFax and Office 365 (Microsoft 365) Give You Options
Once you’ve signed up for eFax, point your browser toward the eFax Messenger page to download eFax Messenger. It’s a free download, and you’ll find the system requirements and the instructions for downloading it to your PC on the download page.
Faxing with eFax Messenger
- Pull up your Office 365 (Microsoft 365) program and use it to open the document you want to fax.
- Find the File menu and click on the Print selection. This will open a print dialogue box.
- Look over the options in the Print dialogue box, and you’ll see you have the option of selecting a printer. You’ll need to choose eFax Messenger as your printer.
- Almost done! Now you’ll click OK or Print, and the file you’re faxing should be displayed in the eFax Messenger window. You’re ready to send your fax.
- Option one. Locate the To field. This is where you’ll manually enter your recipient’s fax number or enter multiple numbers if you have more than one recipient for your fax.
- Option two. If you’ve populated your eFax Messenger Address Book, you can begin typing the name of your recipient and let your contact list display potential matches. Click on the one you’re sending your fax to, and their contact information should fill the recipient information slot in your eFax Messenger.
- Need to add a blank page to your fax? Go with the Blank page option.
- Do you need a pre-formatted cover page to accompany your fax? The Cover page option is your best choice.
- Would an image or PDF file make the perfect fax page? The Import file option is the one you’ll want to select.
Faxing from Outlook 365
If you’re using an Outlook email account and find you need to send a fax, eFax makes sending that fax as simple as a few clicks of your mouse, including the option to fax from Outlook.
Online Faxing Service vs. Traditional Faxing Hardware
- Portable and flexible. If your online fax service doesn’t interact well with other devices and programs, it isn’t much help to you. eFax plays nicely with various productivity programs and electronic devices, both fixed and portable. You can easily send and receive faxes on your timetable and at your convenience, whether in the office or on the go.
- More bang for your buck. Traditional fax hardware requires installing specialized machines that take up space in your office, a maintenance team to keep them up and running and a steady stream of supplies, all of which generate a monthly cost that can get quite expensive. The low-cost monthly subscription price of an online fax service cuts your costs month after month and looks great on the end-of-the-year expense report.
- Secure storage. With online fax software like eFax, you can securely store all your important documents and access them at the touch of a finger from anywhere your mobile device has internet access.
- Save in the cloud. Online fax services include access to multiple popular cloud storage platforms that can help keep your documents organized and accessible. You can fax essential information across the globe with a few clicks on your mobile device and then move the documents into the cloud for secure storage.
- Contact from anywhere. eFax supplies you with a listing of toll-free numbers that can help your business expand beyond your local service area.
- Local fax numbers. eFax goes that extra mile to help you build your good reputation in your local community by providing local fax number.
- Sign it with eSign. When you receive a fax, you should be able to act on it immediately, including signing and returning it from your mobile device.
- free online storage space. With eFax, you can securely store your faxes online for the life of your account.
- Faxing on the go. The world of global business never closes and neither do you when you have the free fax app from eFax that allows you to receive, sign and send faxes from anywhere, at any time.
- Large file sharing. eFax not only lets you share these files, but you can also send them to as many as 20 recipients at once.
To see for yourself why eFax is the best Microsoft 365 fax solution available, sign up today!