Create an Electronic Signature for Your Faxes in eFax Message Center
To create an electronic signature that you can add to any fax you send from eFax Message Center:
- Fax a document that contains your signature to your eFax number. For best results, we recommend signing your name on a blank piece of paper using a dark ink or thick-nibbed pen.
- Log into eFax My Account.
- Click View Faxes.
- In your Inbox folder, check the box next to the fax that contains your signature.
- Click Sign in the toolbar. The Signatures screen opens and displays the fax.
- Click Crop, then drag a box around your signature.
- Resize the box if necessary.
- Click Save Crop.
- Enter a Crop Name for your signature.
- Click Save.
You will now have a stored electronic signature that you can use anytime to sign faxes online.
Note: You can create multiple electronic signatures and store them in eFax Message Center.
Add an Electronic Signature to a Fax in Message CenterUsing eFax Message Center, you can create a reusable electronic signature that can be added to your stored faxes, both sent and received.
To create and use a digitized signature with eFax Message Center:
- Fax yourself a document that contains your signature.
- Log in to eFax MyAccount.
- Click View Faxes.
- Look in your Inbox, click to select the fax with your signature, and click Sign in the Message Center toolbar.
- Click Crop, drag a square around your signature and click Save Crop.
- Enter a name for your signature and click Save.
- Click Close to return to Message Center.
- Locate and click the fax you'd like to sign, then click Sign.
- In the Digitized Signatures popup, drag your digitized signature and drop it in the spot in your fax where you'd like the signature to appear.
- Resize or reposition the signature, as necessary.
- When you're done, click Save. eFax automatically saves your signed fax in the Signed Docs folder.
Note: A copy of the fax containing your electronic signature will be saved to your Signed Docs folder in eFax Message Center, for future retrieval. The unsigned version will remain in its original form in your Inbox.