Send a Fax Through eFax Messenger for Windows
- Locate the Compose Fax icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the icon to open the Compose Fax window.
- When the Compose Fax window appears enter the recipient's contact information, such as their Name and Company.
- Enter the destination Fax Number, and verify the proper Country Code is selected.
- In the Select Fax To Country list, select the destination country.
- Click Add to include the person in the list of recipients.
- If necessary, repeat steps 3-6 to add more recipients.
- If you would like to send a cover page with your document, enter the Subject and Message in the fields provided.
- In the Attachments section at the bottom of the window, click Attach to locate and select (10 maximum) the documents you'd like to send in the outgoing fax.
- Click Send Fax.
Edit Faxes with eFax Messenger
eFax Messenger lets you view and edit your faxes in two modes:
Fax Viewer Mode: Provides a simple view with basic eFax Messenger options at your fingertips. You can use Fax Viewer Mode if you simply want to view your faxes.
Fax Edit Mode: The default mode for eFax Messenger. This mode provides a more extensive set of tools that allow you to edit your faxes, convert your faxes to TIFF and PDF, add an electronic signature, and create your own custom cover pages.
In order to edit faxes you've received, you'll need to be in Fax Edit mode. To change your mode, look in the right Task Pane under Mode and click the Click to Change to Fax Edit Mode link.