eFax Alternatives & Competitors
Read all about Online Fax Services
so that you can decide what’s right for you!
Start Faxing Today
eFax: A Brand Millions of Users Around the World Trust
An industry pioneer for over 20 years, eFax offers unbeatable features that make faxing easy and secure. No wonder it’s trusted by millions of users around the globe, even those in heavily regulated industries such as healthcare, making it the world’s #1 online faxing solution for small businesses and even Fortune 500 companies.
Let’s break down some of eFax’s noteworthy features:
eFax Provides a Unique Suite of Features
eFax’s World Class Solutions for Businesses Like Yours
Online Faxing that’s Second to None
Best Fax App
Best Number Choices
Best Fax Archive
Best Customer Service
What People are Saying About eFax
Why You Should Choose eFax
- Multiple interfaces for faxing: eFax can be used on mobile phones (Android and iOS), tablets and computers, which means you can fax using the browser on your desktop or laptop, mobile app and desktop app.
- Preserves paper: eFax eliminates paper waste because you don’t need to print documents unless absolutely necessary. You also don’t have to print faxes that you need to sign.
- Large storage capacity: eFax provides on-demand cloud storage and integrates with popular cloud storage solutions for easy file sharing. You can also send large files of up to 3GB.
- Great customer service: eFax offers 24/7 access to customer support using different channels; chat, phone, FAQ on the eFax website and email.
- Fax number that’s easy to remember: Aside from local, international and toll-free numbers, eFax lets you use an available vanity number (such as 1-800-PRINTER) that’s easy for customers to remember.
- Fax from different email providers: eFax lets users fax from different email providers, such as Outlook, Yahoo and Gmail.
- Fax storage and archival: eFax saves and archives both sent and received faxes. You can even tag your files for easy search and retrieval.
- Multiple file formats: eFax supports 170+ file formats, including Microsoft files, Adobe files, image files, email files and web files. This way, you can easily share files without having to convert from one file type to another, which reduces image quality.
- Increased productivity: eFaxworks well for distributed teams, improving their productivity via features such as large file sharing, on-demand storage and easy document retrieval.
- Free trial: You can try eFax for free for up to 14 days. Meaning, you can test-drive all of its features for free (with a limit of 150 inbound and 150 outbound fax pages during the trial period). If you don’t like our services, you can unsubscribe, no questions asked.
- A strong, trusted brand: eFax has been in business for over 20 years and is trusted by millions of users from various industries, including real estate and healthcare.
eFax Competitors and Alternatives
HelloFax is a web-based faxing service that comes with a clean interface. Some of its features are number porting, cloud syncing and the ability to edit and sign faxes. It offers a free subscription that allows users to fax up to five free pages.
Check out how HelloFax compares to eFax in this HelloFax vs. eFax comparison.
RingCentral is an online faxing service that is accessible on both desktops and mobile phones. Users can send and receive faxes using email or the RingCentral mobile app. Other features include group faxing, cloud integration and 800/vanity numbers.
Read more about RingCentral and how it compares with eFax in this RingCentral vs. eFax comparison.
FaxZero is an online faxing solution that allows users to send a fax but not receive one. You can send a fax via your browser on your computer but not using a mobile app. It supports only three types of files (PDF, DOC and DOCX).
Check out how FaxZero compares with eFax in this FaxZero vs. eFax comparison.
Nextiva is an online faxing service that offers a wide range of capabilities, including number portability, a mobile app that’s available on Android and iOS devices, push notifications and SSL encryption to keep your faxes secure.
Read more about Nextiva and how it compares to eFax in our Nextiva vs. eFax comparison.
GotFreeFax is a web-based faxing facility that provides basic online faxing. Users can only send faxes but not receive any. Like FaxZero, it can only support three file formats and a maximum of up to three pages per fax.
Read up on how GotFreeFax compares to eFax in this GotFreeFax vs. eFax comparison.
FAX.PLUS is an online faxing service that allows Android and iPhone users to send and receive faxes using their mobile devices. FAX.PLUS also has a desktop app. It integrates with Google Workspace, Slack and Zapier and can be used by large organizations due to its programmable API that allows integration with multiple platforms.
See how FAX.PLUS compares with eFax in our FAX.PLUS vs. eFax comparison.
FaxBurner is an online faxing service that provides on-the-go faxing capabilities via its mobile app (available on Android and iOS). To get started, new FaxBurner users get a disposable number that’s available for 24 hours only. Users can receive inbound faxes of up to 25 pages for free.
Learn more about FaxBurner and how it compares with eFax in our FaxBurner vs. eFax comparison.
Consensus Cloud Solutions is not affiliated with HelloFax, Nextiva, RingCentral, FaxZero, FAX.PLUS, GotFreeFax, or FaxBurner.