How Do I Use Cover Pages with eFax Messenger?
Create a Cover Page for eFax Messenger
- Open eFax Messenger.
- Click File, then Create Cover Page (If you don’t see this option, open the Task Pane on the right side and click the Click to Change to Fax Edit Mode link).
- Click Use an existing template as a fax cover page.
- Locate the letterhead or the image you would like to use and click Open.
- Your file will open in eFax Messenger.
- To add Cover Page fields that can be customized for your faxes, click the arrow next to the Stamp icon on the toolbar and select Cover Page Fields.
- Choose the first field you would like to add from the list of stamps (For example, most people like to have their fax number appear on their cover page. To add this field, select Sender Fax Number from the list).
- Move the cursor to the location in the cover page you where you would like the stamp to appear and click to add the field.
- Repeat these steps to place any additional stamps you would like on your custom cover page (Sender stamps will automatically insert your information).
- When your cover page is complete, click File, then Save As.
- Click My Documents and then click the eFax Messenger 4.4 folder.
- Type a Name for your file and then click Save.
Note: To avoid confusion, you may want to name your custom cover page “My Custom Cover Page.” This should help you quickly refer to the file when you are sending a fax.
Add a Custom Cover Sheet Template in eFax Messenger
- Open eFax Messenger and click the Fax icon in the top toolbar.
- Click the Cover Page icon in the toolbar.
Choose a Cover Page Template
- Browse through the list of available cover page templates.
- Select a template file and click Open.