How Do I Get Started With My eFax Account?
eFax MyAccount is an easy-to-use, online interface for you to access and manage all aspects of your account.
To log into your eFax account:
- Go to efaxstg.wpengine.com
- Click Login in the top navigation bar.
- Enter your eFax® Number and PIN in the spaces provided.
- For example:
- To log in using the U.S./Canada number +1 323 555 1234, type 13235551234.
- To log in using the UK number +44 (0)20 7555 1234, type 442075551234.
- Click the Login button.
Your eFax Password (PIN) is a 4-digit number you use to log in to your account. When you sign up, eFax automatically creates a PIN for you, but for security purposes you should change it on your first login.
To change your eFax password:
- Log in to eFax MyAccount.
- Click Account Details.
- Click the Profile tab.
- In the Password section, click Edit.
- Enter your Current Password, then New Password (followed by Confirm Password).
You can add a fax number to your eFax account at your convenience. Our pool of available fax numbers is always expanding, and we now offer numbers in more than 4,000 cities in 50 countries. For a complete list of cities where fax numbers are available, click here.
If you’re having any issues with your eFax Account, you can find the answer in the Troubleshooting portion of the Help Center.