As the housing slump begins to turn around, traditional real estate professionals are transforming their business into a modern, mobile business.
According to a Holdcom infographic, approximately 50% of agents and 47% of brokers invested $500 - $2000 on technology this year. The infographic explains that in order to keep up with competition, one must keep up with technology – this holds true with real estate professionals as well.
With pages and pages of hand-signed documents necessary in the process of buying and selling a house, it’s no surprise that fax is a critical tool for realtors and brokers.
An online fax service enables real estate professionals to send and receive mission critical documents wherever they are – a showing, their office, vacation, or an open house. With options to fax from multiple devices including laptops, tablets, and smartphones, online fax is transforming the way real estate professionals work.
See this presentation on how real estates are closing deals faster using online fax.
“I save gas, time, and since I only use recycled electrons, I’m reducing my carbon footprint which helps the environment,” said New England-based independent real estage agent Jeff Annis. “I noticed in my last two case files I had not printed any of the contract forms because I handled them all electronically and they were already saved by eFax in my smartphone for easy access.”
Listen to a podcast with Jeff Annis:
(click this link if mp3 player doesn't show)
What other benefits does online fax have for real estate professionals?
- A Capital Improvement. An online fax service like eFax allows users to tag faxes, as well as search for faxes using specific keywords or topics.
- Location, Location, Location. With a mobile app, real estate professionals can easily send and receive faxes to clients, colleagues, or staff whether or not they are in the office.
- Sign Here. With the digitized signature feature, a document can easily be signed and faxed or emailed straight from a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Foreclosure Document Disorder. With unlimited lifetime storage and securely archived faxes, documents can be retrieved anytime from anywhere.
- Endless Square Footage. eFax makes it easy to share large files or lengthy documents like closing or mortgage forms without resulting in a blocked or bounced email.