Access the Extension From Within Microsoft Word
- Go to the Insert menu.
- Select My Apps.
- Click See All.
- Select eFax App for Word.
- Click the Insert button. The eFax App will open in the Task Pane sidebar.
- Log into your eFax account, when prompted.
The Send Faxes panel will be shown in the sidebar.
How to Send the Fax
- Under To: enter the recipient's Name and Company name in the designated fields.
- From the drop-down list, select the Country to which the fax will be sent. The country code will then be automatically populated in the Fax Number field.
- Complete the recipient's fax number by entering it in the Fax Number field after the country code.
- Check the box next to Include Cover Page, if you wish to include a brief message. Enter a Subject and Message in the respective fields.
- When all information has been entered, click Send Fax.
All contents of the current document open in Microsoft Word will be transmitted, along with any cover page text that was entered. A summary of the sent fax will then be displayed in the sidebar.